Sunday, October 10, 2010


Happy girl playing with her brother's Lego.



Playing Lego together. So cute!


We went to Dreamworld last week. Jimmy went up and patted the 'big daddy' kangaroo, but would not go near this ridiculously cute baby one. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that the big one was lying down, and this one was standing up.


My handsome boy on the train at Dreamworld. We left Elizabeth with her Gran because Dreamworld is not baby friendly at all.


Jimmy on his 'purple horse' at Dreamworld. I love spending time with my little guy one-on-one. He's so much fun, and so incredibly interested in everything going on around him.

Jimmy is really enjoying his Thursdays at day care. He is always playing with a nice little boy called Billy. Apparently he eats all his vegetables at lunch time there. He's become a very fussy eater at home and it's frustrating me. Tonight we had yummy chicken schnitzel with sugar snap peas, carrots and mashed tatties, and he wouldn't try any of it. I have been a bit lazy with lunches lately, and have been letting him have baked beans or spaghetti (the salt reduced ones, but they're still junk) so I'm going to be a bit more strict now and hopefully he will eat a good lunch every day. When it comes to meals, everyone gets the same food. I will cook foods that everyone likes, and occasionally throw in a new ingredient or try out a new dish, but nothing adventurous. The kids can choose to eat it or not eat it; I can't force them. If they don't, no other food will be given until the next meal/snack time. For now, Jimmy doesn't seem to care if he eats nothing for dinner. I hope it changes some time soon.

Elizabeth is really happy and laughing, smiling and rolling around heaps. She's still not sitting by herself, but I'm not worried. She's still a great sleeper at night time and is usually in bed by 6pm and sleeps until about 5am, waking a couple of times for her dummy. I never in a million years thought that one of my babies would use a dummy.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Dreamworld is soooo much fun! Lovely update :D.

Unknown said...

They are both gorgeous children :)
<3