Tuesday, September 28, 2010



Jimmy draws at his easel every day. The other day he said to me, "I draw a Jimmy!" and this is what he showed me. I was amazed- you can clearly see two eyes and a mouth shape. I don't know if it was a total fluke or not because he has only ever drawn circles and scribbles.

I dragged this art desk out of the garage yesterday. We gave it to T for her 3rd birthday and it hasn't seen the light of day since we moved to this house 5 years ago. Jimmy was sooooo excited when he saw it. It came with a heap of number and letter magnets and he's already learned to recognise T, O, P, 4 and 5.


We went to the botanic gardens today and E had a lovely roll around on the picnic blanket. It was so hot today- I actually got sunburnt! Who gets sunburnt in September?!

I love this pic of Elizabeth! A cheeky smile and wearing all handmade stuff. I love seeing her in clothing that has been lovingly made by someone.

This is Jimmy on his first full day of daycare. He doesn't look too happy, but he hates posing sometimes. This was actually at the end of the day. He loves 'school' so much. He has a little friend called Billy- they are always playing in the sandpit together when I go to pick him up.


My cheeky smiley girl. She is just so gorgeous lately. It is so nice to be able to enjoy my baby.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh yay to hear you are enjoying her! It looks like her lip has healed really well, fantastic!