Sunday, October 31, 2010

We've had a few big green tree frogs around lately. It's so nice to see and hear them. We've lived here for almost 5 years and have only seen one other one in that whole time.




Elizabeth has 2 teeth now. They are very cute. She has been grizzling a fair bit during the day, but has mostly been happy. She's still sleeping really well at night.

Jimmy and I went to Dreamworld last Wednesday and had a really great time.
DH spent this weekend laying new turf in the little area next to the pool, so we'll be spending a lot of time there during summer. The swing set will be installed there and I'm going to find a little wrought iron table and chairs so I can sit out there with a cuppa.
I have been doing a lot of sewing lately- two dresses for Elizabeth, a nappy for someone special, and some more work on Jimmy's quilt cover.
My band has its first rehearsal in 2 weeks and I'mso incredibly excited.
Life is good.

No comments: