Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm a porker!


Oh yeah, that's right! I've put on 3.5 kilograms! Woot!
I'm actually only 50.9, but I had to take a photo of this weight because I've never been over 50kg except during pregnancy. I think I must have needed to do a big poo when I took this photo. Haha!

The thing is, I have absolutely no idea how I managed to gain weight. I haven't been eating any more, exercising any more or less, or eating different foods. In any case, I'm just glad to have some junk in my trunk!

The bad part is that most of the weight has gone to my stomach. It looks the same as it did when I was early in my 2nd trimester! A fair bit has gone to my butt which is good. It feels firmer and not like two deflated balloons.

I have to buy some new jeans. My skinny jeans are ridiculously tight- I wore them last week and couldn't bend over. My favourite jeans, which have a fair bit of stretch in them, are a real struggle to zip up. I decided to buy some $10 Kmart jeans last week and the fit is sooooo bad- loose around the waist, crotch too low, thighs too tight. But I just have to deal with it for now until I can scour some op shops for a more suitable pair.

I never was hideously skinny, and I'm not/ never have been anorexic or bulimic, for those of you who don't know me well. I've always liked my body, but I just wanted to put on a few kilos.

Now I need to do some exercise to try and build up some muscle tone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats sweet thing xxxx
Ever the sexy Mommy!