Friday, December 10, 2010




Today, Jimmy was involved in his very first concert.
His daycare centre put on its Christmas concert, and even though he only goes one day a week, I thought it would be nice for him to be involved, so we went along.

It was the funniest concert. It was very hard to see him because we were all sitting on teeny tiny toddler chairs, and he was sitting near the back of all the performers, but I did see enough to know that he didn't do very much singing. None at all, in fact. He just sat there and sucked his thumb the whole time! At least he didn't cry like some of the others- that would have broken my heart.

Afterwards, Santa came and when it was Jimmy's turn to go see him, he was terrified. His big sister had to grab the gift because Jimmy wouldn't even look at Santa.



He was happy to get the present, though. It was a little book and he just adores books.



This afternoon T had her ballet break up party. Ms Ripoff Merchant was handing out a few awards, and when she got to the 'funny awards', she talked about a particular student who talks non-stop in every lesson. As soon as she said that, I knew who she meant. My stepdaughter can talk the ears off a concrete elephant.

I tried to take some pics of the kids to send away to relatives. I only managed to get one nice one of all three of them, but Elizabeth has a kind of funny expression on her face. Oh well, it will have to do, because I'm not one of those mums who will go to any length to get the perfect photo.


I do love this one of Elizabeth. She looks so sweet, cheeky and kissable! She sat for about a minute while I took some photos. She's still very wobbly.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your kids are gorgeous. I never get the perfect photo either most of the time my kids don't even have their hair brushed.