Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeling crappy (pun intended)

Blergh.

That's how I'd describe how I feel this week.

On Sunday I had the runs all day...5 times in fact. For no apparent reason. So I scared DH by telling him that it can be a sign of imminent labour. He was freaking out and saying, "No! You can't have the baby yet- it's too busy at work!" His work has seriously been crazy this week, and typically, he has had a bad case of pharyngitis this week which has made it the week from hell.

I started feeling pharyngitis-y on Wednesday. It hasn't progressed from my throat but I have been feeling so very weak, tired and nauseas (sp). Today I had to get MIL to come watch Jimmy while I slept...at 9am. How sad is that? I just feel like I've been hit by a bus. Plus today I had the trots again...twice. *Sigh*

I realised today that my due date is only 3 weeks away. My original due date was the 22nd of Feb, and I still believe that McBean will arrive closer to that date. I really am getting close now!

Here are some pictures to prove it.



No comments: