Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boooorrrrrrringgggggg....

Not much happening here. I have itchy fingers so thought I might blog, even though I have nothing remotely interesting to say.

What have we been up to?

On Saturday the kids and I went to a friend's baby shower. It was the fanciest, nicest one I've ever been to (not that I've been to that many!). Her mum did a great job organising beautiful little bite-sizes morsels of food, and there were fun games. The only downer was that I sat on the floor the whole time...I can't believe that in a room FULL of women (30-40 I guess) not one of them offered me a seat! The mum-to-be loved the change mat I made for her bub.DH and T went to the football that night so I did some sewing.

I can't remember what we did on Sunday, so it must have been boring...oh yeah, T's eldest brother came over to test drive my little white car, and is buying it. Woohoo for that! I'm so glad. It means I'm one step closer to getting my roof restoration!

I've been doing a fair bit of sewing. Today Jimmy slept for THREE AND A HALF HOURS!!!! and I finished my nappy bag. the last part was an absolute bitch so I made up my own
(read: dodgy) method of finishing it, but it still looks fantastic. I will post pics once I've done the matching change mat.

I'm still pregnant, and still have ages to go. Ho-hum.

2 comments:

Missy said...

NO ONE OFFERED YOU A SEAT??!?!?! Shame on them :(

Noelle said...

I know Mel- women can be really selfish sometimes! They were 'that' kind of crowd though.