Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some recent sewing creations


I've been doing a fair bit of sewing of late, so I thought I'd post some pics.

Some Christmas presents:

A very kind lady sent me the PDF pattern for this fantastic bucket hat. It's reversible. This one is for T. It has blue denim on the other side.






This one is for David's cousin's 2yo son. It has black denim on the inside and I've nearly finished a matching pair of cargo shorts that are sooooo cool!










Hat and shorts for my wee man. I am so pleased with the result- they look awesome, if I do say so myself!







Some fairly dodgy-looking newborn fitted nappies. First time using my snap press and I had no idea where to put the snaps so kind of just guessed!






Two All-in-ones and a pocket. The pocket is KRAP. The white AIO turned out way better than the other one for some wierd reason.







A side-snapping AIO for Jimmy. This was my first attempt at a side-snapper and I'm really pleased with the result.

I still have to make a bucket hat for another little boy, and an outfit for Jimmy's new baby cousin.

No comments: