Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's gonna be a long, hot summer

Today was soooo incredibly hot. I don't know what the temp was but I'd rate it as 'effing hot'. This summer is going to be very, very uncomfortable for me. I really love living here but I just hate the heat so much. I had to have a nanna nap this afternoon in the airconditioned bedroom because the heat just took it out of me so much.

I'm very excited about not having to go to work tomorrow, nor take T to school. Not that I'll get a sleep in- Jimmy has been waking between 5 and 5:30 every morning! This morning he woke at 5 and talked to himself for ages. I fell back to sleep then woke up at 6 to hear him getting a bit cranky. I hoped that DH would stir so that I could say, "Baaaaaaaaaaby, can I sleep in today?", but he kept sleeping, or did a bloody good job of pretending to. So I got up and we took Jasper for a walk. I can't believe how hot it was so early in the day. I have to admit that I am enjoying getting up so early because I hate wasting the day by sleeping in and it's good to get walking early. Hopefully by the time McBean arrives, Jasper will be at his goal weight of 35 kgs. He was 42 at his last weigh-in, and 47 at the one before that !!!

Here's a pic taken today of my belly- I swear it looks so much bigger when I look at it than in photos!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You look radiant! Gotta love a baby bump :)