Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feeling better

It's amazing how the mind can grab hold of a single thought, and just go over and over that thought until the thought is all you see...all you hear...all you think.

It's incredible how quickly I forgot (or decided to ignore) all the coping strategies that my psychologist taught me in the 12 sessions I had with her.

I have no idea how I went from a perfectly happy wife to researching rental prices and single parenting payments in one day.

Anyway, things are much better now. DH convinced me not to leave him. I'm back to my regular happy self.

So to the two dear friends who read my last post and contacted me because they were worried...thankyou, from the bottom of my heart.

I must admit that it is a very desolate feeling to see the blog visit counter go up, but no further messages or comments....

I started this blog as a way to get rid of all the words swimming around in my head, but I don't think I will write about bad stuff any more. This is the second big bad post and the second time only 1 or 2 people have checked in with me. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, and maybe only those 2 people read the posts...hence the lack of responses from others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better honey. I feel so bad though, because I had read your post the other week and had every thought and intention of checking in with you.......but obviously got side tracked with going ons here. Not much of an excuse, but I am sorry. I hope you know though, like in the past I am always here for ya and you are always welcomed on my doorstep. Hugs and love. x

Unknown said...

Much love babe xx